Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I’m quite excited that the ‘Simple Stupid SEO’ course that I’ve been waiting to open (only opens 4x a year) is open only to Friday, May 17th. I know, sorry, not much notice here!
I’ve been following Mike Pearson for a few months now. Mike helps bloggers increase their Google rankings and grow their Google traffic with SEO at StupidSimpleSEO.co.
I found Mike a few months ago, after finding his blog post reverse engineering the high ranking of a blogger’s site for a particular keyword. In particular, I was impressed this article about how a mommy blogger made $25K a month! I knew I wanted to learn from him and I know that a lot of my followers would be interested in learning how to do this.
Even if you feel the course isn’t for you right now, I highly recommend that you read his blog posts.
Mike is obsessed with teaching other bloggers about SEO and making SEO easier for all bloggers and has the ‘Stupid Simple SEO’ course that opens only 4x a year.
Is the ‘Stupid Simple SEO’ ecourse for you? Here’s some more information…
Target Audience –
- Ideal customer (bloggers): Pinterest bloggers who are really into blogging and making money blogging (maybe they’ve even taken a blogging course like EBA)
- Bloggers who want to rank in Google, grow their traffic, and increase their revenues
- Bloggers who know SEO is super important to growing their blog, but have no idea where to get started
- Pinterest bloggers who want to diversify their traffic and know that SEO can be a great traffic source
- Bloggers who are new to SEO but not new to blogging
This is NOT a course for beginner bloggers (i.e. someone who just installed their theme and has 3 posts published) — they should focus on Pinterest first! (SEO takes a long time to see results.)
- Google traffic is extremely targeted — a visitor is actively looking for information and/or a solution to their problem
- Google traffic is largely passive — once you are ranking, you don’t have to do much “maintenance” to make that traffic stick (unlike Pinterest with a never-ending stream of active Pinning)
- Google traffic is mostly consistent — unlike Pinterest’s crazy algorithm changes, Google’s algorithm is much more consistent if you know what you’re doing
- Diversification! — if 100% of traffic comes from Pinterest, your blog’s traffic and business is completely dependent on their algorithm changes
The Problem The ‘Stupid Simple SEO’ Course Solves
- Makes SEO easier and brings “simple SEO” to the blogging world
- Most bloggers are generally aware of SEO and its importance, but they think it’s too complicated and confusing
- They have no idea where to get started when it comes to SEO
- They are overwhelmed by things like keyword research, creating Google-friendly content, and how to increase domain authority with backlinks
- Once you are done with this course, you will never have to “worry” about SEO again
What You Will Learn in the ‘Stupid Simple SEO’ Course
This all-video, over-the-shoulder course covers 55+ lessons with 11+ hours of video on the following topics:
- How to set up your blog for SEO success
- Why user intent & blog relevance is so important
- How to do proper keyword research
- How to create and optimize content that ranks
- How to do SEO for affiliate marketing
- Link building 101
- How to do guest posting for backlinks
- How to do a “blogger roundup” to get links
- How to do blogger outreach
- How to use Help A Reporter Out to get links
Expected Outcome from taking the ‘Stupid Simple SEO’ Course
- Finally have a comprehensive understanding of SEO
- Increase your Google rankings
- Increase your organic/Google traffic
- Increase your affiliate sales
- Know how to target the right keyword
- Know how to write content that ranks
- Know how to increase your domain authority with backlinks
Bonuses to the ‘Stupid Simple SEO’ Course
- Private Facebook Group Support: Members-only Facebook group where you’ll be able to ask me questions directly about the program and the SEO progress of your bog. You’ll also be able to chat with 500+ other SEO-minded bloggers to discuss new ideas and develop new SEO strategies.
- “Behind The Scenes” of CreditTakeoff.com: I take students behind the scenes of launching my new personal finance website, which covers things like niche selection, competitor research & analysis, hiring and managing writers, and getting links from major authority websites.
- Email outreach templates: This bonus includes custom email plug-and-play outreach templates for things like guest post pitches and blogger outreach, where you simply copy and paste the templates, change a few minor details, and hit send.
- Free Downloads & Checklists: The exact same spreadsheets I use to track my link building campaigns and which keywords I’m targeting, and checklists that tell you if your on-page SEO is looking good and if you should go after a certain keyword
I’ve personally joined the course this week and I’m looking forward to diving in to the ‘Stupid Simple SEO’ Course. If you are reading this after the fact, you can click through and add your email address to be notified when it opens again.
Also, until then, feel free to peruse his blog HERE. I’m sorry there isn’t a signup for when he posts new blogs and I’d love to be able to navigate an archive of his articles. At this point, you have to scroll–but well worth it.
Let me know what you think!Join my free community of Kick A@@ bloggers on Facebook here! I'd love to discuss setting up a new blog for you or a blog refresh! Click here to see more or set up time to talk.